an ongoing list
- Edward G. Ballard, long-time chair of Tulane’s philosophy department: Fairfax, VA
- John Sallis, of Vanderbilt/Boston College: somewhere in Arkansas
- Charles E. Scott, of Vanderbilt/Penn State: Wewoka, OK
- Hubert Dreyfus: Terre Haute, IN
- Don Ihde: Hope, KS
- Richard Velkley: Fort Mitchell, KY
- Graham Harman: Mount Vernon, IA
3 thoughts on “Middle-American Heideggerians”
Fascinating. My former teacher, Tracy Colony, from Iowa, I believe.
An Iowa boy transplanted to Germany: like the 1860s in reverse!
John Haugeland: Harrisburg+Chicago, Illinois